An Unbiased Perspective
Passage Consulting provides coaching to executives, managers and key performers in areas identified as vital to their leadership effectiveness and future performance. Our highly personalized process improves a leader’s ability to optimize performance, achieve strategic results and realize personal fulfillment.
Passage offers one-on-one and group coaching in three specific areas:
Executive Coaching provides a confidential sounding board and advisor on dealing with business issues, organizational challenges, people matters, and personal growth.
Leadership Coaching focuses on working with leaders who may benefit from personal development and professional guidance.
- Interpersonal and Communication Coaching focuses on improving interpersonal behaviors and building strong working relationships.
Passage’s accomplished executive coaches partner with the coachee bringing a real world, common-sense approach to promote and accelerate meaningful results. Our typical coaching framework consists of:
1. Careful contracting with coaches (and manager, as appropriate)
2. Conducting a comprehensive assessment including 360º multi-raters and interviews
3. Feedback and action planning with clearly defined goals
4. Regular coaching to reinforce and monitor progress
5. Validating results to ensure sustained success
Our coaches provide unbiased insights, learning and feedback that can significantly impact a leader’s effectiveness in:
Building great leadership throughout the ranks of an organization is essential to optimizing organizational performance. Recognizing leadership growth as a journey, our process facilitates development from the inside out, instilling what it means to be a great leader and demystifying what it takes to get there.
“Jace played an important role in my personal success and the tremendous growth experienced by this organization. Playing off of his knowledge and experience, He has been a trusted, confidential sounding board to gain constructive insights, explore issues, and consider my decisions and actions.”
CEO Whitman-Walker Clinic